Friends of the Foundation
The Friend of the Foundation (FOF) program acknowledges and serves Sharp HealthCare’s most generous philanthropic supporters, including members of our Giving Societies and boards.
Friends of the Foundation receive special benefits and personal attention by Foundation staff at hospitals within the Sharp HealthCare system.
Friends of the Foundation are offered the following benefits:
- Access to a Foundation patient relations representative during your hospital stay and through a 24/7 cell phone to provide needed assistance
- Assistance with visits to hospitals or clinics
- Personal assistance in accessing information through the Community Health Library at the Cushman Wellness Center and other Sharp resources
During a hospital stay, a FOF receives:
- Complimentary parking passes for loved ones
- Courtesy kit - contains bottled water, lip balm, earplugs, hand lotion, notepad and pen
- Private room priority
- VIP meal services
- Visit from Foundation staff
* Some of the FOF benefits are currently only offered at certain Sharp locations.
To learn more about becoming a Friend of the Foundation, call us at 858-499-4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.